1) Anchor the end loop of your suspension strap band on the top hook.
2) Face away from the anchor gym.
3) Reach back and grab the handles.
4) Have a shoulder width stance and you may step away from the wall. The more upright you are the less resistance it will be.
5) Start with your arms out away from your body similar to a push up position with palms facing down.
6) Slowly move your body down toward your hands by bending at your elbows.
7) Squeeze your chest (pectorals) and press into your hands to move your body back into start position.
8) Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 10-15 repetitions
9) Rest about 30 seconds and perform up to 2 additional sets