1) Anchor the end loop of your suspension strap band on the chest height hook and then thread the strap through the top hook.
2) Face toward the anchor gym.
3) Grab the handles.
4) Have a shoulder width stance and step away from the wall. The more upright you are the less resistance it will be.
5) Start with your arms out away from your body with palms facing up.
6) Keeping your body straight, flex the front of your arms (biceps), pull your hands toward your ears to move your body forward.
7) Slowly move your body back into start position by extending your arms back in front of you.
8) Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 10-15 repetitions
9) Rest about 30 seconds and perform up to 2 additional sets