1) Anchor one handle of the band to the chest height hook, thread the middle of the band to the bottom hook, and while keeping tension anchor the other handle back up to the waist height hook.
2) Turn 90 degrees from the wall and face to the side so your right leg is closest to the Anchor Gym.
3) Place your right foot through one part of the band and place your right hand on the wall for support.
4) Take a half step away from the wall with your left leg. Bring right leg slightly in front of your left and bend knees slightly.
5) Start with your right leg adjacent to the bottom hook and ankle in place.
6) Keeping your right leg straight, flex the inside of it (adductors) and kick away from the wall and across your body.
7) Slowly let your leg back across to the start position
8) Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 10-15 repetitions (one set). SWITCH LEGS and follow the same steps facing the opposite direction.
9) Rest about 30 seconds and perform up to 2 additional sets