1) Anchor the end loop of your suspension strap band on the chest height hook and then thread the strap through the top hook.
2) Face toward the anchor gym.
3) Grab the handles.
4) Have a shoulder width stance and step away from the wall till your arms are extended and your hands are directly above your feet.
5) Start with your arms out away from your body with palms facing in.
6) Keeping your core tight and weight on your heels, sit back with your hips and bend your knees till you get down to about 90 degrees.
7) Flex your bottom and push into your heels to drive your hips forward and upward back to start position.
8) Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 10-15 repetitions
9) Rest about 30 seconds and perform up to 2 additional sets