1) Anchor one handle of your resistance band on the top hook, thread the middle of the band through the chest height hook.
2) Turn 90 degrees from the wall and face the side so your right leg is closest to the Anchor Gym.
3) Grab the other handle with your right hand and put your left hand over the top of it.
4) Step away from the wall till the band has tension with legs shoulder width apart and bend your knees slightly.
5) Start with your torso rotated and arms extended towards the chest height hook.
6) Keeping your shoulders back, flex your mid-section (abdominals). Pull across the body and away from the hook.
7) Slowly move your arms and torso back across to the start position
8) Repeat steps 6 and 7 for 10-15 repetitions (one set). SWITCH SIDES and follow the same steps facing the opposite direction.
9) Rest about 30 seconds and perform up to 2 additional sets on each side